Terms and Conditions
- Deltalearn.in reserve the right to alter the content used at any point of time without any notification to purchasers.
- All rights not exclusively granted herein are reserved by deltalearn.in
- All disputes under jurisdiction of Bangalore magistrate.
- Prices and invoices are in INR (INDIA), US dollars (USD) only. The client must pay in the currency shown on the invoice.
- Currency conversion charges from any other currency to that of the invoice is the responsibility of the client.
- Online payment is the only mode of payment.
- deltalearn.in reserve the right to revise the price of any training offered online without prior notice.
- The training material is property of deltalearn.in or the training partner who is hosting the content on deltalearn.in
- The use of the training material on our courses is restricted to the Registered User who has been supplied with the log in details by deltalearn.in
- The Registered User shall not copy, share, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials provided by deltalearn.in other than for their own individual training. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and any violators will be prosecuted.
- The Registered User shall not permit anyone else to copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials.
- The materials made available by deltalearn.in are provided "as-is" without warranties of any kind, either expressed, or implied, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
- deltalearn.in takes utmost care to check for all errors, technical inaccuracies and scan for viruses. But, Deltalearn.in does not warrant that the materials will be error free including technical inaccuracies, nor free of viruses, or other harmful matter. The entire cost of any necessary service, repair, or correction, is the Registered User's responsibility.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Delivery and Shipping policy
- Not applicable as all our training offerings are served online through deltalearn.in
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- All cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com
- If buyer has viewed any content for the registered course in deltalearn.in (as recorded in system through audit trails), cancellation request will not be accepted and no refund will be made to purchaser.
- Cancellation request will not be honored and no refund will be made to purchaser, if purchaser’s cancellation request reaches firstname.lastname@example.org after 72hrs from purchase time.
- If purchaser is not able to access the course online via www.deltalearn.com for any reason except deltalearn.in site being down, then deltalearn.in will not honor refund request from the purchaser.
- Price for each course offered will vary and will be mentioned as part of each course details. The pricing will be based factors such as subject, content, author, trainer, mode of delivery.