With Deltalearn, teachers can:
Use it as a digital aid effective teaching in the class
Conduct quick tests
Significantly reduces revision effort before exams
Generate question papers and save time
How to use deltalearn in my class?
- The class needs a laptop, projector, internet and speakers
- Teacher login to deltalearn with access detailed provided
- Dashboard lists the chapters assigned to the teacher (rearrange as required)
- A chapter has multiple topics and each topic has video(s)
- Click on videos (of length 5-9mins), let students watch
- Pause / restart anytime as required
- Clarify queries and move on to next video and/or topic
How does deltalearn help me make student understand?
- Each section of the book is explained in detail in the video
- Videos contain examples, exercises apart from concept explanations
- Student’s ability to understand increase with rich audio visuals and voice-over
- Series of small videos help students learn in chunks
- Replay videos as required, when students haven’t understood
Is it only the text book content that’s present in videos?
- No, much more
- Pictures which help child visualize
- Additional supporting videos outside the book, on applied learning
How about experiments?
- Videos on experiments related to chapter available, which include
- Materials required for experiment
- Safety instructions to perform experiment
- Preparations for the experiment
- Procedure to conduct experiment
- Results and observations of experiment
- Expert commentary
Is there a test in deltalearn platform?
- Yes, there are two types of tests
- Topic-level test (multiple tests in a chapter for each topic)
- Small simple tests with intent to summarize learning
- Scope is limited to small topic being discussed in a session (period)
- Chapter-level test (once per chapter)
- Relatively complex test for covering all topics in a chapter
Can I take repeat tests?
- Yes, you can conduct unlimited tests
- Few questions for each test may repeat, depending on question bank
How do use these tests for evaluation?
- Primary intention of these tests is to summarize learning and may not replace school’s regular evaluation system
- However, these tests can be used to:
- Conduct quick test to sense understanding level in the class
- Revision exercise
- Fill-in mechanism for on-leave teacher
How does it help me as a teacher?
- It saves preparation time before class
- Minimal writing on board save time
- Load on teacher’s vocal cord reduces
- Teachers get more time to focus on weak students
- Effort on revisions is reduced drastically
- Saves your time on conducting quick tests
- A teacher can fill-in for on-leave colleague quickly, easily and effectively
- Improves overall score, rank and standard of the class
- No revision effort
How does it help me professionally?
- Be guide, beyond regular teaching
- Learn, upgrade, go for higher education as teacher gets more time
- Be part of digital revolution
- Add more value to your work, beyond routine