With Deltalearn, students can:
PLAN day-wise, topic-wise study and track progress
Watch simple and illustrative VIDEOS, that help understand concepts easily
VISUALS help memorize for longer time
PLAY intelligent games, yet learn while you play
Robust TEST module help self-assess, practice and prepare for exams
ASK EXPERT when in doubt
How to use deltalearn for my learning?
- Purchase subjects/chapters online in deltalearn
- Login to deltalearn
- View the subjects/chapters you have purchased (rearrange as required)
- Each chapter has multiple topics and set of videos for each topic
- Click on topics, watch videos (of length 5-9mins)
- Pause / restart anytime as required
How does deltalearn help me understand?
- Each section of the book is explained in detail with rich audio visuals
- Your ability to understand increase with rich visuals and voice-over
- Series of small videos help understand each concept well
- You can replay videos as required, no revision effort
- Videos contain examples, exercises apart from concept explanations
Is it only the text book content that’s present in videos?
- No, much more
- You can see pictures related to the topic help visualize
- You can experience supporting videos outside the book, on applied learning
How about experiments?
- You can watch videos on experiments related to chapter
- Videos include:
- Materials required
- Safety instructions
- Results and observations
- Expert commentary
Can I see which video is complete?
- Yes, completed videos are marked green
- However, one can replay video any number of times (remain green thereafter)
Is there a test in deltalearn platform?
- Yes, there are two types of tests
- Topic-level test (multiple tests in a chapter for each topic)
- Small simple tests with intent to summarize learning
- Scope is limited to small topic being discussed in a session (period)
- Chapter-level test (once per chapter)
- Relatively complex test for covering all topics in a chapter
Can I take repeat tests?
- Yes, you can conduct unlimited tests
- Few questions for each test may repeat, depending on question bank
How do I evaluate myself?
- Retake tests
- Observe score pattern
- Make use of “explanation” for right answer